What is an Immigration Document Translation?
Immigration authorities are rightly concerned about the credentials of those who want to enter their country. There are, of course, many reasons people go to other countries. They may go there to study, work, have a holiday or vacation, do business or attend a conference, entertain, play sport, or even permanently migrate to a place where life seems better for them. The translation of documents for immigration is a never-ending but vital service, as many of the documents needed to support an individual immigration application are not in the same language as the country in which the application is being made.
It is not reasonable to expect ordinary immigration officials to understand the 200 or so languages that are used around the world,so it is necessary for immigration translation services of high quality to step in and fill the gap.
What is Involved in an Immigration Document Translation?
The documents needed for immigration purposes are many and varied: birth and marriage certificates, educational, trade and professional qualifications, employment records, character references, police certificates, financial records and health records are just some of the documents often required for immigration translation.
It is a normal requirement that the translation of documents for immigration purposes is carried out by professional and competent translators, and in many cases the translation must be accompanied by a certificate provided by the translator.
In Australia, for example, government policy demands that all immigration translation is carried out by a translator or by an immigration translation service that has translators accredited by the official accreditation authority.
Why use Barnes, Thompson & Brown for an Immigration Document Translation?
- We provide a seven-day service outside of normal business hours.
- We specialise in legal translations of all types, including the translation of documents for immigration.
- We use a talented pool of over 650 professional translators with 150 or more languages between them.
- We get to work on all relatively straightforward document translations within 60 minutes of receiving them.
- We respond to requests for quotations for the translation of documents for immigration within 30 minutes, unless the translation requirements are particularly complex.
- We assure all our clients of our commitment to professional standards, including an absolute commitment to their privacy.
Why You Should Use a Professional Translator for an Immigration Document Translation
Important documents used to support an immigration application should never be translated by anyone other than a professional translator. This is certainly an absolute requirement in Australia, but even for other countries, immigration document translations carried out by anyone other than professional translators may simply be rejected.
Shortcuts in the use of immigration translation services may seem economical, but in the long run may end in disappointment if a visa application is refused, or at best,has to be startedall over again.
For the translation of documents for immigration into any country,you cannot do better than use Barnes, Thompson &Brown for accurate and professional work and speedy delivery.